Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Where to download chinese source mobile games,Pc,webgame in 2024 😇

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I propose a trick to you to see to have access to sources codes of Chinese game, there are full of site but I am going to share you 2 sites without to have to pay, because several site proposes to be vip to download files but it is necessary to have a Chinese bank account thing which majority we do not have.

So many website :

(no need to register users share download links visible to everyone without registering)

Use translation for understand a little bit, u need to sign up and normally u can download all source file from this website.

Where can I download Baidu files?
Little tips for downloading games via the Baidu site, this is what I use to transfer Baidu files to google drive :

Yes it's not free, but with this service you just have to enter the Baidu link and it automatically downloads your Baidu file in a google drive link ( usually 0,99$ per file ) it's not much, the 1st use is free with this coupon : Use the code “FREEDOWNLOAD1GB”
You receive a link in your e-mail that redirects you to a google drive link once the service has downloaded the file for you.

The great thing is that in just 2-3 minutes your file is ready to go.

Prove :

1711192829215 - Where to download chinese source mobile games,Pc,webgame in 2024 😇 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back