• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Which game should i buy?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok i play sims 2 alot i was thinking about buying a new addon and i have 25$-35$ i think and i have university and the sims 2 ...
should i get open for business, nightlife, or pets? what does anyone else think?:scratch:

Watching from above
Legend
Reaction score
Although it's no secret most of us download their poop illegally here, encouraging those few who still appreciate the work of others to do the same isn't tolerated. (talking about above 3 deleted posts)

I found Open for Business the most interesting expansion by far, but that's just me. Then comes Pets and Nightlife is pretty much useless, just an added neighborhood and some stuff and that's it afaik.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This one looks interesting... :shock:

Rashen3695 - Which game should i buy? - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You should buy the new Sims 2 game the one where they are on vacation.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
qft..

and btw, half life 2 > sims 2. GMod FTW!

Ok i've played through hl2, hl2 ep 1, ep 2 and messed around on gmod 9 and 10
i am sick of it i have played like 6 mmos and i got no pleasure like i do just getting skills up on Sims and messing around.

Can anyone give me a link to download open for business ..... Sims 2 thats NOT A VIRUS. send link through private message

and Greg Sims 3 is later on this year and i think its gonna be about the same just some new stuff and i would rather spend my money on something or download something that i can play for long time SAVE my money up to buy Sims 3 right after summers over well i would rather save my money for SPORE. XD

Konrow i'm talking about sims only

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lol at Half life Sim ver.

Back