Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Which server versions are most stable?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Greetings!

I'm thinking about opening a MU server. I've been looking around and checking all the sources/repacks on and out of the website.
My question is, which server files are the most stable? Stable in terms of playable, has less bugs (doesn't need to be 100% fixed which I doubt that any of the sources are even tho they advertise "100% fixed")

I'm thinking about S6 EP3 but if you have other suggestions, please do give me your feedback.

Thank you!

Reaction score
this question is already answered multiple times, i dont know whyy people dont do researches anymore.

1. files and topics which are mostly viewed/replied are the best
2. files that are open source and re-worked are also the best and stable
3. mostly ppl use louis s6 files if u research u will find many of them, or muemu downgrade or xteam, those are stable

for bugs and fixes etc u must look at each topic where u download the files from and see what ppl say in the comments, the rest is up to you to test, or wait for the magical users to tell you 100% which are the best free files, which i doubt, so take those 1./2./3. notes as an advice and start testing one of these files, any downgraded / repacked / custom s6 files are 99% stable, for bugs it depends and u must do the work and testings, thats how it is with Free files and no u dont need to buy any files for llow version like s6... just need to know what u want aand figure out and test and experiment and go through that work to learn and understand what suits u best, plus if u are a coder and can work with sources on files then any new 2023/2024 s6 files with sources are stable and the bugs u can fix most of them so thats whats up and thats the best advice i can give, don't wait for the magical files or the moment, start now or u wiill get frustrated in the lost mu ocean files and wont know what to do.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this question is already answered multiple times, i dont know whyy people dont do researches anymore.

1. files and topics which are mostly viewed/replied are the best
2. files that are open source and re-worked are also the best and stable
3. mostly ppl use louis s6 files if u research u will find many of them, or muemu downgrade or xteam, those are stable

for bugs and fixes etc u must look at each topic where u download the files from and see what ppl say in the comments, the rest is up to you to test, or wait for the magical users to tell you 100% which are the best free files, which i doubt, so take those 1./2./3. notes as an advice and start testing one of these files, any downgraded / repacked / custom s6 files are 99% stable, for bugs it depends and u must do the work and testings, thats how it is with Free files and no u dont need to buy any files for llow version like s6... just need to know what u want aand figure out and test and experiment and go through that work to learn and understand what suits u best, plus if u are a coder and can work with sources on files then any new 2023/2024 s6 files with sources are stable and the bugs u can fix most of them so thats whats up and thats the best advice i can give, don't wait for the magical files or the moment, start now or u wiill get frustrated in the lost mu ocean files and wont know what to do.
Thanks for the information and feedback. I was thinking about trying the IGCN Season 6 files but it turns out they are "bugged" as people in comments say and are some type of hybrid between 2 sources. Would you mind showing/recommending some source or pack as a starter/beginner?

P.S. I think it would be nice if you made a pinned thread about recommending 1 or 2 server file threads that you've used or know they are decent. This way people can look at it instead of asking the same question like me all the time. Just my opinion of course

Back