Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Whitney houston passed away

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
We are absolutely in shock. This is awful, devastating news.
Whitney Houston has died at the age of 48.
The cause of death is currently unknown.
Our heart goes out to all of her friends, family, loved ones and fans during this time.
She will be deeply missed.

Sad..

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Rest In Peace Whitney. :*:

Will always love you.

duck You
Loyal Member
Reaction score
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Whitney Houston, who reigned as pop music's queen until her majestic voice and regal image were ravaged by drug use, has died. She was 48.

Publicist Kristen Foster said Saturday that the singer had died, but the cause and the location of her death were unclear.

At her peak in the 1980s and `90s, Houston the golden girl of the music industry and one of the world's best-selling artists.

Among her hits were "How Will I Know," "Saving All My Love for You" and "I Will Always Love You." She won multiple Grammys including album and record of the year.

Her success carried her beyond music to movies like "The Bodyguard."

But by the end of her career, drug use took its toll as her record sales plummeted and her voice became raspy and hoarse.

It's sad to hear another legend has died.

ex visor
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I wouldn't doubt a drug overdose one bit.
She had a house here in Michigan. I think she and her son was in LA for the grammies, or something.

So young. Only 48 years old =/
RIP.

1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Young and still beautiful woman, so sad ... She remains as a legend though. May she rest in peace.

Na Nach Nachma Nachman Meuman
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Its ashame that shes dead. Judging by some news articles im guessing that there was some drug paraphernalia at the scene where she was found. Really sad she is gone though another legend lost to drugs, dont realize how valuable is, instead the only think they think is important is crack. Sad.

It won't fit
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I wouldn't doubt a drug overdose one bit.
She had a house here in Michigan. I think she and her son was in LA for the grammies, or something.

So young. Only 48 years old =/
RIP.

She did. Read it in the report

With that being said. I find it painfully annoying seeing people witch and QQ over some one they've never met. People die every day. You don't QQ over those. Get over it.

Back