• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Who can help me for setup Episode3.3_55617

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My friend download this server files by this website.But when I set global.cfg,I find edit ipaddress not can be running,running the watchprocess.exe told me "loadconfiguration error",all the files do this by BIN.
My approach is to open up .rar and reduce the db,edit global.cfg "$LOCAL_IP_ADDR=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx",and look like for EP2 to creat UID and password in SQL.edit the odbc for 5 object as EP2.
running watchprocess.exe.the end.

When I completed the above steps,not ways to running im and so on.

who can help me to setup this server.

Reaction score
Load Configuration Error....

You cant make the configs? come on.... and btw episode 3.3 configs are more different than the 2.2 episode.

I've posted a lot of tutorials in here...and if you will search them with the Search button, will be piece of cake...

And..also...no logs no nothing?

Tip: Check 1st the SQL Server if the databases have the login username as db_owner with dbo rights (the atum id i mean)
Whe you finish, Dissconnect and Connect with the Ip that you got it in the global.cfg at local ip address. with the ID atum and pw: at your request.
After, check in SQL Server Configuration Manager if ur "Protocol Type" its Enabled and activate your TCP/IP from MSSQLSERVER if the PORTS are the same as those from in the Global.cfg (it must be 1433 or 9979) and also in ODBC in Client Configuration (at the 2nd table). Make also the odbc so the server bins can connect thru the odbc to the databases.
It should take like 30 mins...or less. If you know what you are doing.

I repeat... use the buttong Search and type in Tutorial (advanced search and press Ace Online)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First of all thank you help me to set server.
I think: can I change the db_owner username?as 'atum' to 'asdf'?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
watch process don't work I setup my server ok but when i use the watch process load configuration error, open the servers manually and it work
Sorry my bad english :)

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Make sure to store the server files on a public directory on a public HTTP/FTP server too.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I bet with you that most of the peoples have the username as "atum" ... But for them at the start...let them do it like this untill they get the idea...and after put them to change the username...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I bet with you that most of the peoples have the username as "atum" ... But for them at the start...let them do it like this untill they get the idea...and after put them to change the username...
Can you tell me your E-mail?I only want to know how to running the server.
This is my server set,
################################################################################
# Database Settings - Global
################################################################################
$DB_SERVER_IP = $LOCAL_IP_ADDR
$DB_SERVER_PORT = 1433
$DB_SERVER_NAME_PRE = atum2_db_account
$DB_SERVER_NAME_IM = atum2_db_1

$LOGDB_SERVER_IP = $LOCAL_IP_ADDR
$LOGDB_SERVER_PORT = 1433

$BILLING_SERVER_IP = $LOCAL_IP_ADDR
$BILLING_SERVER_PORT = 1433
$BILLING_DB_NAME = atum2_db_1
$BILLING_SERVER_UID =
$BILLING_SERVER_PASSWORD =

$EXTAUTH_DB_SERVER_IP = $LOCAL_IP_ADDR
$EXTAUTH_DB_SERVER_PORT = 1433
$EXTAUTH_DB_SERVER_DB_NAME = atum2_db_account

# Database Settings 1 - PreServer
$PRE_ODBC_DSN atum_pre_server_dsn
$PRE_ODBC_UID
$PRE_ODBC_PASSWD

# Database Settings 2 - ServerGroup(IMServer, FieldServer, LogServer, NPCServer)
$SERVER_GROUP_ODBC_DSN atum_group1_server_dsn
$SERVER_GROUP_ODBC_UID
$SERVER_GROUP_ODBC_PASSWD

# Database Settings 3 - Log DB Server(LogServer)
# ($LOG_SERVER_GROUP_ODBC_XXX)
$LOG_SERVER_GROUP_ODBC_DSN atum_group1_log_server_dsn
$LOG_SERVER_GROUP_ODBC_UID
$LOG_SERVER_GROUP_ODBC_PASSWD

I think that error,but I don't know how to change it .Can you help me?
Thankyou

Upvote 0
Back