• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Who do you think is gonna win the Super Bowl?

Who do you think will win The Super Bowl XLIV?

• Total voters
duck You
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ok,
I watched both games,
I think saints got lucky in the Vikings game, Alot of bullcrap penalties, I really wanted to see the vikings and jets play, but they both lost, so now its Saints and Colts, I have faith in the Saints to beat the Colts because Colts are so overrated :eek:tt1:, I think Saints do have more better players, except for the fact that Colts have Peyton, I hope he gets injured <333

Who do you think is gonna win? :thumbup:

Reaction score
If the Saints play like they did last night, the Colts are going to tear them apart...

The Saints were handed that game in a hand basket. Plus the Colts have the MVP of the year...Even though I hate him.

So If I were a betting man, I'd go with the Colts.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think the Colts will win they're pretty good.

duck You
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If the Saints play like they did last night, the Colts are going to tear them apart...

The Saints were handed that game in a hand basket. Plus the Colts have the MVP of the year...Even though I hate him.

So If I were a betting man, I'd go with the Colts.

Well,
I have to agree. They did pretty much get it handed to them, I do want Saints to win, but I don't think that it will happen unless they do tremendous.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I really like the Saints and i hope that they win. But the Colts have been really good lately. Should be a good game

duck You
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Im putting 10 dollars on Colts,

But im also doing a bet for 20 for the Saints,
<3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm pissed that the Colts are going to the 'bowl. This is gonna be one boring game. But, they're a hell of a lot better than the Saints so Indianapolis it is.

Reaction score
The Colts are a better team all around. That's why they 5.5 points favorite over the Saints. To be honest, it should at least be 7 points!

There is just no comparison between the two teams. The Saints just got some poop luck when they were playing the Vikings. If they were to play the Colts the same way then they will lose by more then the 7 points. I wouldn't be surprised if they were three possessions down if they go into the Super Bowl playing the same way.

The biggest difference between these to teams is the composure. The Colts have it together while the Saints are just going through the motions and lucking out. That's why they have no home on winning if they continue on with the trend.

NoPeace - out

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If Favre hadn't fucked up his leg, Vikings would've gone through. But yeah, you can't compare Brees to Manning. Its just going to be another easy Superbowl for Indianapolis.

P.S. All I wanted was a superbowl for the Jets. That was my Christmas wish. duck you Santa.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I believe the Colts will win the game, although I'd love to see the Saints win it.

Back