Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Who else noticed?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Welcome back Kaoii
Dandune - Who else noticed? - RaGEZONE Forums

I didn't recieve it though :(

Reaction score
E-respect:

Unlike real respect that you very rarely get, on the internet you have e-respect, this is basicly a useless comment for 1 user to suck up to another user, this is usually a user with a high status. Unfortunaly what the users never get is that most people hate e-respect, as it's 1 thing to have idiots running around, but it's another to have them following you trying to gain your approval.

E-respect falls under the same catagory as E-thugs, under Idiots.

Reaction score
E-respect:

Unlike real respect that you very rarely get, on the internet you have e-respect, this is basicly a useless comment for 1 user to suck up to another user, this is usually a user with a high status. Unfortunaly what the users never get is that most people hate e-respect, as it's 1 thing to have idiots running around, but it's another to have them following you trying to gain your approval.

E-respect falls under the same catagory as E-thugs, under Idiots.

Don't scare my bitchs away :(

WB Kaoii :)

30 Seconds.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
=/.
Gohan seriously, attention lady much?
Lmao.

30 Seconds.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ahahahahaahah okay that made me laugh