• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

who is mysterion?

✞ Godlike ✞
Reaction score
Oh that fat kid.. :O ehhhh lemme find his name, and I'll edit :D

EDIT: Totally Stan :O -changed my mind-

Last edited:
Reaction score
clydeISmysterion !shABh.5kIc 11/01/10(Mon)05:54:11 No.283918XXX

Thought I would save you faggots a bit of pondering in order to educate you about who mysterion really is. MYSTERION IS CLYDE. I will use the following evidence to back up my claim.

1. Clyde falls asleep in class in the first coon episode. Because he was awake all night being mysterion.

2. when mysterion talks to kyle, mysterion says he isn't close with kyle but he thinks that kyle is the smartest kid in class.

3. When cartman sees mysterion after he reveals himself he says something to the extent he mentioned him earlier, clyde was part of his diagram he is referencing.

4. Kenny can't afford that costume.

If any of you faggots can come up with better arguements i will gladly prove you wrong...

/thread I guess

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Which hero is stan then? He has a coon and friends alarm.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Craig or Clyde. Stan, Kenny and Kyle were new heroes in the "Coon & Friends" episode weren't they?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Kenny could afford a PSP though....?
And Stan is the tool hero... Forgot name lol.

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No keey is the berry thing. Hes the only blonde in the group. Unless craig is in which case I dono lol

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Fact: Mysterion is Kenny

Proof: South Park Season 14 Episode 12 Mysterion Rises.

If you're still guessing after the episode has already been released then you fail for not watching it.

My power was out last night when it was on :( Its recoding tonight so dont rub it in D:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol i betted on Kenny.,

Reaction score
The Human Kite = Kyle
Mysterion = Kenny
Toolshed = Stan
Iron Maiden = Timmy
TupperWear = Token
Mosquito = Clyde
Mint-Berry Crunch = Bradley