Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Who need root server

Master Summoner
Reaction score
hey guys i have one free root its not for selling i only want one who want buyild server or so i can host for him so who need it pm me at ivan_dramac96@hotmail.com and please dont pm me who dont maked anything and i can help to much.

info abaut root server:
Fujitsu PRIMERGY MX130
AMD Athlon™ II X4, Quad-Core 64 Bit, 4x 2.3 GHz
8 GB DDR3-RAM
2x 1,000 GB SATA II-HDD
Plesk 10.x – 10 Domains
Unlimited traffic
internet speed 100MB.
sorry for my bad eng...anyway pm me :blushing:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And what's your conditions? Do you want to host someone's server totally for free? Will you do anything? Do you have got any skills ? ..Or you just want to get someone's finished server files ? I am asking because I just don't belive that might be anything like that totally for free especially in this community.

Reaction score
And what's your conditions? Do you want to host someone's server totally for free? Will you do anything? Do you have got any skills ? ..Or you just want to get someone's finished server files ? I am asking because I just don't belive that might be anything like that totally for free especially in this community.

If I sponsor someone my conditions is that I can use the host for that I bought it. I'm personally seeding torrents and uploading stuff into internet elsewise the connection isn't used anywhere or the sponsored server :) Well. As long as I have the host I will help with the uploads like game clients, serverfiles and etc. Just PM.

Helper for everyone
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
hey guys i have one free root its not for selling i only want one who want buyild server or so i can host for him so who need it pm me at ivan_dramac96@hotmail.com and please dont pm me who dont maked anything and i can help to much.

info abaut root server:
Fujitsu PRIMERGY MX130
AMD Athlon™ II X4, Quad-Core 64 Bit, 4x 2.3 GHz
8 GB DDR3-RAM
2x 1,000 GB SATA II-HDD
Plesk 10.x – 10 Domains
Unlimited traffic
internet speed 100MB.
sorry for my bad eng...anyway pm me :blushing:

i think that roots for 30 days max? right?

Master Summoner
Reaction score

lol i dont want any files or anything only giwe me gm or somethings and thats all and credits to me for root nothing more

ismir root is for 4 monath.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol i dont want any files or anything only giwe me gm or somethings and thats all and credits to me for root nothing more

ismir root is for 4 monath.

its good offer if u r honset guy ^^ but u have to know or learn anything about kal p-server ^^ and u can use google translation

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I know a lot of kal-p servers just do not have time to make their own p-server. if you need pm me/MentaL yes i know but if he will host on my root i will giwe acces and he can change password If he not belive...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I know a lot of kal-p servers just do not have time to make their own p-server. if you need pm me/MentaL yes i know but if he will host on my root i will giwe acces and he can change password If he not belive...

What benefit, if your password has been changed to be a
GameMaster Only
:*:

Siptar i can make good offer with u i already add ur mail u can open now and talk about offer :)

Master Summoner
Reaction score

What benefit, if your password has been changed to be a
GameMaster Only
:*:

Siptar i can make good offer with u i already add ur mail u can open now and talk about offer :)

i dont got anything on msn name on msn try add me again!

Back