• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Who's still here?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Man, I miss those summer vacation days when there was no school, awake at midnight in a full game room playing a training match in Superflip... Especially when you were a staff member and could equip uber rocket launchers/grenades :D:

Project 69 - Who's still here? - RaGEZONE Forums

Hard to believe it's been 12 years now...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Man, I miss those summer vacation days when there was no school, awake at midnight in a full game room playing a training match in Superflip... Especially when you were a staff member and could equip uber rocket launchers/grenades :D:

Project 69 - Who's still here? - RaGEZONE Forums

Hard to believe it's been 12 years now...

I agree, miss that poop big time

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i dont' use skype bro , do u have telegram or discord

I know it but the problem is currently server/client is hard to extends and implements, so i wanna convert server to nodejs/postgresql for more flexible , ez develope new features

MSSQL / Windows Server is too expensive and hard to scale bro
I have a problem with everything you just said. NodeJS is not going to make your life any easier, if anything you are just adding more complication and room for error. Lets also not forget that NodeJS doesn't scale well in modular instances, which I am assuming is your plan. MSSQL is actually relatively easy to scale and really isn't that expensive. Your hosting a technically illegal game server anyways, just use the developer/community edition. MSSQL is really good at what it does, and in my opinion leaves less room for error. Postgresql would honestly be fine, since I doubt GunZ will ever scale out to what it used to be. But you are not going to see any improvements.

Upvote 0
The beer?? Its here !!!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Gunz good old times. Lots of fun
I might still have some unfinished projects laying around somewhere.
Need to undust them first????

Wheres Ali?

I wonder that too:?:

But are there still old members/developers around here?
Like Keith, Phail, Stefan

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
Gunz good old times. Lots of fun
I might still have some unfinished projects laying around somewhere.
Need to undust them first????

I wonder that too:?:

But are there still old members/developers around here?
Like Keith, Phail, Stefan

Some are still around. I think Keith is in some gunz discord servers. Jacob is off doing his own thing now, havent seen him around lately. No idea about Stefan.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wowwww project! hey remember when you hacked my computer like ten years ago? great timez

Wow! You're among one of the people I first thought of when returning here. Not sure if you're joking or I really was scummy enough to do that? I probably was to be honest. I had felt like we parted ways on bad terms though, damn. I do remember a lot of good times with you and a few others!

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It's great to see some people coming back to the area.
:junglejane:

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I really hope you haven't spent hundreds of hours reviewing code and not made much progress... :')

I've spent at least 100 hours working on various gunz things, not just looking at code. I've made some small tweaks, added some small things. Seems like anything I do just fucks everything up. Even seemingly easy things don't work. In JS, it's 3 lines of code to say if checkbox is checked, do a thing. In gunz, you need poop in 20 places, client and server must match, etc. I'm too ignorant/dumb to accomplish anything. Would love some help. duck, I might even pay, and I'm not even talking about doing the code for me. I need help wrapping my head around stuff.

Upvote 0
Be a kicker than cheater.
Reaction score
I am from International GunZ with 6 servers and both 1000 players can join. You can NOT level easily, and that's the SPIRIT players come BACK to play and PLAY. Swapkill is the best at that time just to level up.. Mostly it is always full because of Filipinos (Philippines) even at their night time.

If I miss this GunZ, (especially 2003,) I go youtube, google, steam, other website, looking for something. But found nothing new. (Hoping for a Remastered?)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

hahaha my dude you still a mod here after all these years?

i cant login to my old DF08Said acc , feels bad man.

Im still here to check on the GunZ section and development section of Ragezone in general from time to time.
Good old times, damn i miss them.

Upvote 0
Back