• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Wht tv show u currently watchin/waitin for?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Currently watchin' nothing. I mean how can I ? I'm on the friggin PC typing out poop on Rz!

Waitin for: Scrubs, Monkey Dust, Ed, Have I Got News For You, Dharma & Greg (<--Why did ITV stop showin this?), Distraction.

Reaction score
Ionic & Schizo said:
Currently watchin' nothing. I mean how can I ? I'm on the friggin PC typing out poop on Rz!

same here, but the funny thing about me is thta i got a tv turner on my comp which i never use (what a waist of money >.<)

NoPeace - out

iod

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
See that black space? thats where i see tv (from my aiw), therefore i have tv on my computer not to be confused with a tv being physically placed on top of my computer.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
im waiting for the series 2 of the OC. It still hasnt came out in Australia.

iod

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
orange county is what it stands for but the show is callled 'the OC' i think and its a show about some bad kid who goes to live with some rich family or somthing not exactly sure all the girls here watch it

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I really don't watch that much TV... I'm far to busy with my non-life on the computer. :p

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

i do wacth this its called Okna lol ^^ love the mystic sign series

Back