Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

why can't open luna client ??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hy guys.. i have problem with my client ..
i already compile launcher .. but after im click star in my launcher .. why opening website ?

this for Screen shoot ...

Whats a wrong ?

I play it straight up, yo
Reaction score
Really?... o_o

Its no longer a valid website, there's literally no web server running on the domain/ip supplied within the launchers source code. For testing purposes, look for a web domain in your source code and change it to or something like that.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sure .. i already have website .. but i yet building my website ..

in the launcher luna I switched to link my website ..
but why would I run to open the launcher .. cs.enpang.com ??

Last edited by a moderator:
I play it straight up, yo
Reaction score
This will all depend on which launcher your using. You seem to be using the plus launcher named [Client]LUNALauncher in the source code. This launcher is special in a way because it separates many different websites depending on country. You can either create your own local within your launcher, or you can edit one thats already made and replace it with your domain. Now look at Setting.cfg and change your local to your custom one or the one you replaced with your domain. If you need anymore help with the locals, just let me know.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oke .. i finish compile but .. why i have any problem ..
GameGuard 114 erorr ..
this for Screen shooot

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah i know .. but my problem is gameguard erorr ..
if agent/distrib or something i know for fix that ...
but if gameguard?? i think not same with agen/distrib ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
now i already fixed compile my client .. but i have any prolem :3 .. i already change list_h_m.befl but not work :

Back