• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Why??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
because when I put the IP and the door in field.exe it stops? e when I put so the IP it goes certain! more so q I find that the server you off! pow has a server?

Last edited:
Reaction score
erm i dont quite understand what your talking about but i THINK your speaking about not being able to connect when you put the IP and Port in the end of the shortcut to field.exe... Are you sure you have the right IP and Port?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I cant create admin character, teach me about it's ?!

Junior Spellweaver
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Feel free to look at here : maybe you will find some friends + information.

:alienmental:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
haha.. very funny... funny ShyNemo, dude your aware i have to warn you for that though? -.-

Anyways, Peter, PLEASE use search, You can find out how to create a GM Account in the package i created. Its in the sticky named "New Release Coming Soon.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sparx...that saying hes retarted...the way you said it. Maybe you should have reworded it like
Dont Insult Others Just Because They Act Retarded or dont know people have feelings XD

Reaction score
Well spotted, it was actually a spelling mistake lol *cough* sorted
anyway i wasnt in a very good mood.. i know i shouldnt take my bad mood to the forums but i spent all of yesterday and today making things for people who wont even say thankyou lol.

Edit: i would lock this thread but i still want to help the creater of it...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, thank for sparx. The tourial attach in server rar have this problem, but i use there code is not work. I dont know why ?! :(

Reaction score
what problem are you having? could you make it more clear please, attatch screenshots of your server running so i can see if anythings wrong

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
sparx u dont think a warning is a lil bit 2 high u could just have said "chill shynemo he is prob. new" i understand shynemo's reaction since every question is asked 1000 times on this forum

Junior Spellweaver
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Fearlest said:
sparx u dont think a warning is a lil bit 2 high u could just have said "chill shynemo he is prob. new" i understand shynemo's reaction since every question is asked 1000 times on this forum

Thanks for your backup dude, but let him warn me, if he gets happier from it =_=

Reaction score
ok thats enough, just leave it, its not like the end of the world i only gave you a 10% warning, you broke the rules, simple as... I even sent you a PM with the reason and saying if you do not cause any more trouble i will lower your warn level back to 0. Man some people...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back