Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Willing to pay for Fully Working Action 3 2moons

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello Dekaron masters,

I have downloaded 2moons from this link:
https://forum.ragezone.com/f534/release-2moons-bad-moons-rising-1022072/

And also I have tried making the server running, and played with the client, but as I am no programmer, I don't know how to code, can't work with .exe files, maybe I can solve small and very simple problems, and I don't really have time to dedicate myself working on it because I have to work full time. So I'm really looking for any experts here who is willing to give a reasonable price (please not too expensive cause I might not be able to afford it) to get the 2moons fully running for me without any bugs.

I just want the original 2moons with action 3 from the link above, it would be great already so I can use it to play with people in my region and if possible making some little additional income for my family from this game.

If someone is willing, please PM me.

Thank you in advanced.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello Dekaron masters,

And also I have tried making the server running, and played with the client, but as I am no programmer, I don't know how to code, can't work with .exe files, maybe I can solve small and very simple problems, and I don't really have time to dedicate myself working on it because I have to work full time. So I'm really looking for any experts here who is willing to give a reasonable price (please not too expensive cause I might not be able to afford it) to get the 2moons fully running for me without any bugs.

I just want the original 2moons with action 3 from the link above, it would be great already so I can use it to play with people in my region and if possible making some little additional income for my family from this game.

Thank you in advanced.

I can help , contact me
ailordyt@gmail.com

Hello Dekaron masters,

Thank you in advanced.

I can help , contact me
ailordyt@gmail.com

Back