Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Wings Wings Wings Wings

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anybady Please Help Me Add Wings In Nina! Please Help Me ! What I Need Do!? I Whant Put In Nina The Balmor! Please Helm Mee! How? I Dont No! Where Is Wings I Dont Now! Please Help Me ! I Need Screen If You Have ! Please ! Sorry For My Bad English!

I Need Chancge Gold Drop! Where I Need Change It?! I Need In First Monsters 200-300 Gold! Please Help Me !

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi kauguri take this maybe help :) i have i question for you you guild create works? after change map or relogin lost or is ok ? and in server the quest.csc you translate ?

thanks

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ooh thanks in my shop is realy good wings :p sorry for my bad english! please can you help me add a new set`s? new items?! where i cn give that?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the items you put in your shop like wings open your itemchart look the code and name of armor and ect.... after you make the same thinks like wings :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
And what about Horses? I know in travia is somethink like horses ( or ponny :pP ) how to put horses to shop!? Someone know?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do you wear wings? I bought them and I have all the stats required to wear, but I can't equip them. Do I need to buy something else to wear them? What are those tombstones and capes?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how you fix the guild ? in my server my guild after relogin or change map lost :(

tell me plz how you fix it ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice sharre sinistargr, thank you.
see my screenshot, i take this wings in db sql 2000... 30minutes time

Kauguri - Wings Wings Wings Wings - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can`t add wings in shop ... Shows in Zemi Map "Don`t Send" application error ...

This is because in the table where u put the code of the wings, in "SI_MAPID" have an "1" and if u put an "0" these fix it...

Its works for me....

Much Luck!!!

PD: Anyone have the other Wings Code or a list of Weapons and other staff to put in NPCs???

Thanks

ruroni - Chile

Back