Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WinPCK_x64

Retired Developer
Reaction score
This is the official WinPCK_x64 recompiled and translated for swordsman and other game as well

this one can open big file

Official source code :

i'm stopping Swordsman

Good luck to everyone who still on it

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thats so unfortunate you are leaving :( I was actually about to try swordsman again I loved your server but at some point all my character information got deleted and i quit for a while. Do you think if you are closing down your server you can release all the resources you used to make/run the SOMA server, I wanted to learn how to make my own server (just for myself to play xD)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thats so unfortunate you are leaving :( I was actually about to try swordsman again I loved your server but at some point all my character information got deleted and i quit for a while. Do you think if you are closing down your server you can release all the resources you used to make/run the SOMA server, I wanted to learn how to make my own server (just for myself to play xD)
Sad to say that he passed away due to illness :*:

Back