• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[WIP] Child Character

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Haven't seen model imports or thought it was possible for GunZ, so this is impressively new to me.
Kinda fits the game if you look at it as a Nexon made.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Work continues on this project and share the progress soon

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
U dont have to continue on this project.
Soon the file that i have & i paid will be released on the next week.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just looked at the thread for the first time (rather than seeing the gross pics and leaving) and I'm really confused -- did you actually sit around for god knows how long duplicating god knows how many animations and clothes and stuff for a body type that the game has the files for? Why? Like, it's the same biped model, just with a large head??? Idgi

Be a kicker than cheater.
Reaction score
Just my idea, I hope there is another new Male Character same height with the Female Character, to replace for the current Male Character... For me, Child Character is not good in real gaming.
Cause Male Character is really boring to play when newbie became pro/fast.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Will Re-Create it back if i have time. *not right now*

Back