• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[WIP] Dunhelm [MAP][vJosh]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay guys, working on a new map. lighting sorted with no bugs.
It is a little bit empty, so I need your ideas on what to add to the maps.
Screenshots:

By the way, I understand the stairs has no roof, I am going to put stars as the sky. ^.^ xD

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Add some proper light sources, you can clearly see patches of light that come from no apparent source.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Add some proper light sources, you can clearly see patches of light that come from no apparent source.

Don't worry, I have already fixed them. I just need a few ideas for the empty spaces on the map.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Make a vid and post it, i don't really get the shape of the map ...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Make a vid and post it, i don't really get the shape of the map ...

I originally did but it lagged like duck once it rendered. I will try again.

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

Video Added.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for uploading the video, its more clear now.
Very nice map, I see it as a Berserker or deathmatch map.
You could try adding more details, any type of texture to enhance the look... its a bit too plain right now.
Overall its a really nice map 8/10

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for uploading the video, its more clear now.
Very nice map, I see it as a Berserker or deathmatch map.
You could try adding more details, any type of texture to enhance the look... its a bit too plain right now.
Overall its a really nice map 8/10

I think the top floor is kind of empty though, so I was wondering, is there anything that the ragezone users would like me to add into the map itself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back