• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

][WIP][GameFobia Vbouletin template

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Keez - ][WIP][GameFobia Vbouletin template - RaGEZONE Forums

comments ??:/:

Thanks for a great time!
Reaction score
to be honnest it looks empty at the top, and the headers of the forum (categories?) are just awkward, since they keep coming back and the ones all on the right are even more awkward a-specially because it nearly looks like it had to match with the bg but failed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
One question if I may have the privilege to ask... What's with the circles? I never seen circles in a "gaming" website before.
A follow-up question mwuah... Did GameFobia tell to do circles? I'm so interested in why you made circles in the template.

Regards,
TheShinukage (orz<### <- Jet Pack from M.I.B. 3)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
umm they asked fore colored template as u see is a WIP so expect to se major changes :) anyway ths fore the feedback and about the plainess of the design i know its plain it dosent have a menu lol :))

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
well im gona make it inherit the size ?:D well duno maby im gona delete it ;) will see in v2

Hi, I'm Omar!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
1 tip:

Never limit the Forum's name place with a box, you never know how long the name of the forum will be. ("FORUM NAME")

This can be done in CSS.

Back