• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[WIP] [Mucski Arts] League of Legends - Anti Meta Clan Site

Reaction score
Mucski - [WIP] [Mucski Arts] League of Legends - Anti Meta Clan Site - RaGEZONE Forums

All feedback is welcome. The request is a bit weird , and I have no idea how am I supposed to style the "Team Speak Widget" but oh well. This is just a RAW PSD screenshot. Nothing more.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I love the color scheme. The only thing is the News & Announcements organization, it just doesn't click with my eye. That's just personal preference, though.

Me gusta.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I made this request and what he did is beyond my expectations. Can't wait for him to finish it up so I can use it for my clan.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was the one who ask to see it in different colors but everyone said that white was better so it's my fault :p

Other then that it's great. If you can go on skype so I can give you the clan logo so you can it somewhere there.

The text seems out of place( anti meta). You won't need that once I give you the logo to add on the footer instead.

After that it's perfect. Just what I want :X

Back