Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Wonderland Online] Looking for C# programmer with understanding of reverse engineering

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello RZ community,

I'm currently looking for a C# programmer with some understanding of reverse engineering to work on a private server for Wonderland Online, more information on the game

We already have some functionalities within the game working, and the base of some things that aren't as of yet.

Points worth mentioning:

- You wouldn't work by yourself unless you want to, we'll respect that.

- In case you're unsure if it's something you could/want to do, feel free to reach out to me and ask for files and more info, I'll gladly do so

- If you're looking to get paid, I understand, once again I'll send you the files and once you have a better understanding of things, you give me your price and we'll discuss it. Paid as we go on a regular basis, as updates are released, or any other way you think suits you best.

- Last point. Don't feel obligated to stay for long, if all you want to do is join us, work on a couple of updates and leave, please feel free to do so, and you'll be paid accordingly.

In case you're still here reading, it probably means you're interested :dancingpepe:

If that's the case, please feel free to DM me on RZ.

Back