Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

wool like mir3??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why does woool look so awfully like Legend of mir 3? its like looking at mir with new chars and stuff.. i even saw a character with ja judgementmace?

did wemade make this game? what company is behind it?... looks pretty good for a mir3 wannabe game.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol mir3 wannabe? You must be joking.

The company the made this game is Shanda. Its close to mir becuase the peoeple that made it helped make mir2. Theres a long story behind it but basiclly it will piss all over mir

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so its way better than mir? well is there an english version emu or something or a european open beta anywhere?

seems every woool links on google leads to chinese sites... or korean..whatever

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thats becuase the game is chinese. Myself and a few other teams are working on the files. The other teams are for personnel use but i will be releasing.

Yes its better than Mir. No English Version Out Yet

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you name these teams? I know of Mine, OSP, Xtreme-Team

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is another one on LOMCN that I know of. I can't remember the team leader's name.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
A New team is around the corner :), just working on translating a few NPC's atm ^^ Best Team Wins :D

Oh yeh... how much is the license for this game?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dont know but thats why i dont use these files. I dont see the point in competeing as its just going to cause problems. I know me and Xtreme team are helping each other so if any one needs help just ask

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well if these files are well useless besides for experimental purposes, what OTHER files can "We" use? If you have another Emu/server files which works "Online" I would appreciate it loads.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is an Emu yes. But i wont be releasing me copy till later on as thats what my project is

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
XuiNe said:
There is an Emu yes. But i wont be releasing me copy till later on as thats what my project is

Same with us tbh, no point in releasing half arsed attempts, and to add to the list i believe vital elementz are the other team.

Back