• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Woot :-] iPad

Reaction score
I like how you keep saying it's free xD
You had to pay for the electricity to run your computer to send out your link to get points so you could get this so called "free" maxIpad.
Not to mention you had to pay for the computer also lol
So yea, it wasn't free...

duck You
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think ipads are pointless somewhat,
dont see whats so great about them,
just because there touch screen?

Saucepan
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I like how you keep saying it's free xD
You had to pay for the electricity to run your computer to send out your link to get points so you could get this so called "free" maxIpad.
Not to mention you had to pay for the computer also lol
So yea, it wasn't free...
You sound childish.
@TS
If you got it just for $0 then grats.

Found a place to live.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I got one for free while doing surveys to get free Prem Items in a game I play. Wasn't too impressed with iPads in the slightest. Their appeal wears off within the first hour of using it.

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I got one for free while doing surveys to get free Prem Items in a game I play. Wasn't too impressed with iPads in the slightest. Their appeal wears off within the first hour of using it.
If you don't like it ill be happy to take it off you hands!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
waw, if you wanted an ipad so badly..
just hold an ipod really close to your face.

mission accomplished.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i'd rather buy Asus's EEE PC than IPAD

Ginger by design.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Since when were ipads appealing

They weren't. Jobs gets on stage dressed like an emo faggot, spews on about how they're "revolutionary" when in fact they're just upgraded ipod touches. Instantly the iFans of the world rejoiced and starved themselves for a month to save money for their beloved idol company, Apple. In the end, what hits the market is a $500 oversized ipod touch which is really quite boring to use.

For that kind of money, I could get a nice netbook that'll do whatever I want. I think that's the better choice.

Back