• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Worked Bola's API

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
turned, went into the game world :)

Q: how to charge yourself game currency store: ZEN ?

and how to give yourself a GM?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
turned, went into the game world :)

Q: how to charge yourself game currency store: ZEN ?

and how to give yourself a GM?

To add zen: SQL > Databases > Raiderz_Account > Programmability > Stored Procedures, and execute dbo.US_WEB_AddAccountMoney (you'll need your user id, you can find it executing the dbo.US_WEB_GetAccountInfo_byUserName).

To give GM rights to your character: SQL > Databases > RZ_GAMEDB > Tables > dbo.RZ_GT_CHARACTER, open the table, find your character and change the PLAYER_GRADE to 3.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
do you know about fix BUG when player die cannot resurrect until not close game?

Reaction score
gda123123 - Worked Bola's API - RaGEZONE Forums
[/url]

What is the cause of the problem

Start.BAT
echo off
raiderz -ingamelogin -server 127.0.0.1 -country USA
exit

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
could someone help me I am not able to create the account in DB

Last edited by a moderator:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Have you tried to log in using that account? the RZ_GT_ACCOUNT just record accounts that have logged in the game.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
got this error when I try to log in

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How can i get the API running? ... Please explain me what do i have to do to get the API running.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Boa noite pessoal eu baixei o server file,api server e cliente bola mas também estou com esse erro de pedido de login DB falhou
gostaria de saber sobre a instalação do api server pois imagino que esse deve ser meu problema

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i cant login game..
error at client
Login DB request fail

and other error at loginserver
01:25:11 - LMcURLTask_PWELogin::OnFailed ->unable to set private key file: 'data/PWE/web-c.key' type PEM 01:25:23 - LMcURLTask_PWELogin::OnFailed ->unable to set private key file: 'data/PWE/web-c.key' type PEM 01:26:11 - FPS = 17 , Link = 1 , Player = 1 , Recv BPS = 0 , Send BPS = 0

how to fix it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you add my skype and help me please , thank you

my skype: imaidzi ([Arise] Aidan)

Reaction score
Can you help me adapt this API to an old xampp version? i have been working on it and i can't figure out how to adapt it lol

Back