• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

World drop

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ive been searching for whole day and i cant take it anymore thats why im asking now
i dont know why but relic legacy and legendary it drops 4-6items i check my multiple its 3x i make 2x its the same when i make 1 1-2x item drop i just want to make it 3x ???? thank you so much in advance

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Check your MissionDungeon.scp. search for dungeon id and then search for Monster id for chests. Maybe u will find there a min and Max Drop setting. Change it. :)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Check your MissionDungeon.scp. search for dungeon id and then search for Monster id for chests. Maybe u will find there a min and Max Drop setting. Change it. :)
still the same :( its so weird after i realize how drop rate works this is the problem now

Upvote 0
Back