Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

World of warcraft

offonline
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Whoever is playing World of Warcraft, post your Real ID here. Most of my friends quit playing so I'm kinda lonley right now.. :*:

Selfish Bastard
Loyal Member
Reaction score
King Grub - World of warcraft - RaGEZONE Forums

My m8's quit'd WoW too and started to play Runes of Magic

offonline
Loyal Member
Reaction score
you can find most information about the new patch, Hour of twilight which will arrive tomorrow (03:00 - 11:00 GMT +1). May interest some of you, hopefully.

offonline
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I thought I'd give WoW another shot, then I saw the Panda expansions. Enter Pandaria?

I'm excited about the new expension. I just dislike what they did to the talent system but I can't say I "hate it" until I see the finnished product which should be sometime next year.

:thumbup1:

Reaction score
Still over 10m subs nonetheless.

Over half of which are from the Middle East which have a completely different subscription model. That 10mil quote is very misleading.

From what I've read the majority of lead devs have been moved onto their new projects and WoW is now in mostly maintenance mode. Ie they no longer need to put major money into it for it to keep earning, and the amount of money they'd have to put into the game to increase the sub total is too high for it to be worth doing. Diminishing returns.

So yeah I foresee the US/EU numbers of that 10mil to start dropping quickly when SWTOR, GW2, etc start coming out. I know I've quite WoW for SWTOR.

duck You
Loyal Member
Reaction score
WoW is not how it used to be.

duck You
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think it's not what it used to be because it isn't fun as it used to be, too much has changed in it for me, I only liked it when it first came out and it's the only time I actually really played it cause I liked it, then as it more progressed on updating, it just got wracked out.

Reaction score
Simple fact is all games eventually die. Newer and better games are releasing. Why should new players jump in to a game with players who have been there for years, when they can jump in to a better game like gw2 and get a fresh start?

Back