Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

World of warcraft

offonline
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Horde is way over-populated on Stormscale now...Always been but horde is extra spicey now with and Swifty playing on EU Stormscale (H). I don't mind though, this Athene dude is hilarious.

offonline
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ducking fire mage nerf applied yesterday :/ I've gotten more into pve lately sooo hit me up if you wanna do a LFR or smt, works via diffrent realms if both parties use real id.

You can read all about the 4.3.2 patch notes .

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
King Grub - World of warcraft - RaGEZONE Forums

I'd suggest you play on a private server instead of the official one and hit up Monster-Wow cause me and 6 of my friends are playing it in a cafe maybe we could have a RPG times...

Aww, you looking here? <3
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I'd suggest you play on a private server instead of the official one and hit up Monster-Wow cause me and 6 of my friends are playing it in a cafe maybe we could have a RPG times...

Sorry, gots to say it and just being honest - WoW Private servers are RUBBISH...!! Much better off playing on the official ones.

Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Im playing WoW, and this is just my first time that's why I really don't know what am I doing ingame -.-

One more problem, my character doesn't allow to chat with others. How was that? :(

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Im playing WoW, and this is just my first time that's why I really don't know what am I doing ingame -.-

One more problem, my character doesn't allow to chat with others. How was that? :(

Because you are playing a trial of wow

offonline
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Yeah cus playing with you and your friends would be much more satisfying.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If only I've experienced Wow when it was still vanilla times then probably I'd be forever a fan of it. I just don't felt the epicness of the game cause I was never able to experience some huge events in the server and also I never tried playing the official one.

Reaction score
The pvp is fun, just really don't have enough time to play retail long enough to get good pvp gear so I just play on privates every once in a while.

May find a new server to get on. Every time I play again I feel like I have to relearn the game because of all the new poop.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have played this game just one week ago and i found that this game has the complete fun.My friends recommend this game for playing
but it is really amazing.

Back