• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

World Server Crash

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So basically everything loads fine, i get NOT A SINGLE problem from anything else. The only "error" i get is this

2013/ 5/23 19:01:02 propItem.txt ID:0 last_read(ID:300 name:0)

And then after the error about 10 secs or 20 secs later, the world server crashes(after it just loaded perfectly fine T_T)
what does this mean :?: ? how can i fix this :?: ? i went into propitem.txt and i have no ID:0 or ID:300 :grr: :$:
lls im really not sure in a hell of a clue of what it means :?: except for its something to do with propitem.txt (i'm guessing) . so basically thats it, Please i need help
Thanks In Advance :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ahmmmmm xD im about to youtube it up because i forgot how to debug, THANKS FOR THE Answer... and i just want to make this clear even thought im going to do it, but basicaly i need to use visual studios blah blah etc etc to debug correct?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ahmmmmm xD im about to youtube it up because i forgot how to debug, THANKS FOR THE Answer... and i just want to make this clear even thought im going to do it, but basicaly i need to use visual studios blah blah etc etc to debug correct?

yap try to debug it with vs2003 or VS2010

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yap try to debug it with vs2003 or VS2010
Hi micah1121.
Try debugging your world server, stepping through the start up procedure.

Ok guys correct me if im wrong but this is the debugging process for an .exe correct:

On the File menu, point to Add Project, and then click Existing Project.
In the Add Existing Project dialog box, click the drop-down list next to the File name box, and select All Project Files.
Locate and select the executable.
Click OK.
Start the executable by choosing an execution command, such as Start, from the Debug menu.

If thats it, well thats what i did but i still get the same error :/ ..... if thats not it can you please write a quick guide in this post as a reply to me. on how to do it or give me a specific link to watch. Thanks :)

Back