• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

World svr crash

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im editing items but if i swap item 27xx in item scp from armour to a working costume item
My world svr wont load can it be this item is setup in drops i realy dont know
I also setup item enc correct to numbers

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh yea right lol

check the logs for the error
if i read the log i cant make up why its crashing though
this is what it says
[###INVALID###] 'IsShapeChangableType(original) && "OriginalItemIndex is not changable type"' Failed : File: ChangeShape.scp, Table: ChangeShape, Row: 6408 [Proc/ItemShapeChange.cpp:50]
ACE_ASSERT: file Proc/ItemShapeChange.cpp, line 50 assertion failed for 'IsShapeChangableType(original) && "OriginalItemIndex is not changable type"'.Aborting...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
its the ChangeShape.scp, Table: ChangeShape, Row: 6408 check the item 27xx that you change to costume delete the idx 27xx in the changeshape.scp
that item isnt there that i changed

on row item number it is

if i remove this i get this error
[###INVALID###] 'qData._quOpenItem.iKindIdx == pItemData->iKindIdx' Failed : File: Item.scp, Table: Item, Row: 3187 [Game/GameSystem.cpp:2551]
ACE_ASSERT: file Game/GameSystem.cpp, line 2551 assertion failed for 'qData._quOpenItem.iKindIdx == pItemData->iKindIdx'.Aborting...

can it be that this ar quest item rewards?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back