• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Mangos WoW 4.0.0 is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
We need a mangos server for 4.0.0

Not to be a prude, But, What does A REQUEST have to do with a RELEASE forum? And as for 4.0.0. Do you actually think they don't know this. :?:

Epic Fail!!!...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do yourself a favor and be patient and wait.
Lets say MaNGOS switches to support the new client... then still u need a world db supporting it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Also, the latest news say that Cataclysm came out and its not 4.0.0, its 4.0.1, but I guess that doesn't matter to developers. Oh wait, you already started creating the novos easy emu. Well, I guess you have to make it work with the new client now.

Blizzard released only 4.0.1, so your 3.3.5 clients will update to it.
4.0.0 was the BETA, you know, buggy as hell.

And yea, PHandels is right in every way, just sit back relax and wait.

Cheers !

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Cataclysm will be supported later after the release monday, Japan gets it first sadly. Besides that. It will possibly be in January to Febuary that you will start to see servers that have barely any bugs which will only be MaNGOS, Trinity announced they will stop at 3.3.5a

MaNGOS will be the only GOOD core out there. ArcEmu is sadly one of the worst now.

Servers that support 4.0.1 or 4.0.3 in December will most likely be Very buggy and I mean EXTREMELY buggy. Probably nothing working because cataclysm changes so much.

Expect a Bugless MaNGOS core by the end of 2011 or 2012.
Expect a Bugless ArcEmu core by the end of 2012 or 2014. <--- They have A LOT of work to do, Their core is just full of problems.

Despite my Estimations, They might not be accurate, But it is very reasonable.

Much love,

Psykoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back