• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

WoW models

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Do any of you know how I could change the apereance of my char in WoW, so that I would be a Troll but look like a Blood Elf or an Undead.
I seached the forum for long now and have only found broken links, and a thread from Claes similar to this thread, but I can't find it anymore.
-Thx

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Out of curiosity...why would you want a troll but wanna look like another race...just make that race?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Because i have a troll lvl 64, and I'am getting tired of his looks...

Elite Diviner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thats a decent reason for me. I wish i could help :'(

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well, in MaNGOS and Kobold there is a command to change your model (.morph, I think...). If you're asking about doing it clientside by editing files, then you're asking in the wrong place. We can't discuss client modding on RZ. Read the forum rules. :p

Back