• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[WoW] PAID - MoP 5.0 - 5.4.7 ALL versions - READ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Looking for level designers ( You will be paid depending on how good you are)

Looking for SQL Developers ( You will be paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! )

Looking for C++ developers ( You will be paid + if your very quick , accurate , If you can implement the real HARD stuff and its blizzlike and accurate and not hack fixes - you will be paid even more)

Looking for Story Line Creators ( your objective will be to create a story based on what i say and be able to create gossip text for NPC's and have a outcome - you will create up to 300+ quest and you can create all sorts of stories ranging from War , to PVE to RP , to whatever you want just as long as the text is good and its fits in the game - YOU WILL BE PAID if its good )

This is for a MoP Funserver for WoW MoP servers 5.0 - 5.4.7

All Versions can login

This will be a Non Disclosed Development until its done

EVERYONE WILL GET PAID on a 2 weekly basis

if you are interested add me on skype at

swtorwilliam@yahoo.com

its a MoP FUNSERVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

We already have HUGE amounts of commits on a current core over 4,500+ commits and another dev is adding a LOT MORE ++++++++++++

contact me if your interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back