• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[WoW] RebellionWoW Looking for Staff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
We have been working on this server in the past couple of months to bring
you the best possible expirience on a Private WoW Server!

Our Server is Instant 80 PvP/PvE Realm runing 3.3.5a patch where players start with
130 talent points, we support lots of Balanced PvP and PvE content, almost all the spells
are working, we have added lot of Custom Content including Custom Items, Instances and custom PvP System, our development is very active but we need Game Masters, Administartors and more Developers!

Available Positions:
Forum Moderator: 0/2
Event Master: 0/4
Game Master: 0/4
Head Game Master: 0/1
Ingame Admin: 0/1
Developer: 0/3

You can see the details of our Server here: or you can contact me on:

Email: dzin89@live.com
Or you can PM me here.

Looking forward to hear from new applicants.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I try to access forums, I get database error

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I apologise for that, our Forums are still in development stage, you can contact me on couple of ways I stated above for further details. :)

Best regards,
Dzin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back