Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Writing college application essays

Canadian
Loyal Member
Reaction score
When writing normal essays and/or research papers, I have always been taught to avoid "I". Is it the same with the college application essay?

The essay question is "Reasons for wanting to attend our school". Obviously I can't avoid using "I", right?

Also looking for someone to help me with my introduction if anyone's available. I wrote it, but I'm not sure on it. I don't want to post it here due to risk of them Googling it and thinking that I plagiarized, so we can discuss on MSN.

Reaction score
Just make sure you put a lot of emphasis on what you want to do with your career and how you plan on getting there. Instead of using "I hope to ....", use "I am going to ...." It shows confidence and the people who skim through countless essays like to see that.

Back