• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

WTF!?!? Help with Registering Please!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help with Registering Please!

OK! when i try to register a regular account for my server, i do it the _M or _F way. But then when i make a character i cant login BECAUSE! I have to press the delete character button, put my email adress and then i can play on that character
WTF!!?!!??!?! :chair: :chair: Please try and help me becuase this #$%@ is driving me freaking crazy LOL

*Note* I only have to put my email adress for the first character of the account

*sob*

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
wow

First time I heard of that error...
Try looking around your save folder... There should be 12 text files there.
Also.. if that dosnt work.. reisntall ur server, but don't forget to make a copy of your battle_athena.conf, map_athena.conf, char_athena.conf, login_athena.conf, and any custom npcs.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, thanks if anyone else has the soultion for this problem ill be thankful to that person =) Thanks Flam...Ill try it

Back