Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WTF Overkill subscription bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I've noticed that there is a small bug with displaying the custom username colors and stuff when browsing the forum's index (http://forum.ragezone.com).

If you have a person that has the WTF Overkill subscription post in a forum, and it shows the last person to comment inside that forum on the main index, it will show them as a regular user (not even Member+), but when you visit their profile, they are clearly WTF Overkill because their username is all customized and stuff.

Just thought I'd point this out since I've noticed it recently. Small bug, nothing much.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If i'm not mistaken, the HTML Markup Username Plugin that RaGEZONE, only reads the default set usergroup color set via the administrator panel. It won't read if it's custom as far as I'm aware, I can be very wrong though.

Reaction score
It isn't a bug, simply the Username Markup display mod is outdated and doesn't support the features of the new custom username mod. Similar to what Sublime had said.

Plus, with people that make their font name bigger it would look really messy, for example:

a24c76fdf9b2708e4fc9039f8551b403.png

See? It doesn't look organized.

-Sean

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It isn't a bug, simply the Username Markup display mod is outdated and doesn't support the features of the new custom username mod. Similar to what Sublime had said.

Plus, with people that make their font name bigger it would look really messy, for example:

a24c76fdf9b2708e4fc9039f8551b403.png

See? It doesn't look organized.

-Sean
It seems normal for me so it's explains why i set to bigger;
Untitled.png

but when i saw your post reduced 20 to 14, Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back