• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

WZ Wz editor

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys!

May I know how to protect my WZ file if I make a lot of custom or higher version from my hard work to prevent by the leechers who will steal the file so easily?

How can I make the encryption system in the WZ file?

Thank you!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The only public method of WZ encryption is the one I released: http://forum.ragezone.com/f719/tutorial-implementing-custom-wz-encryption-1154033/

There's some advanced encryption methods that could be performed at runtime in obfuscated/virtualized code to make it even more tedious to decrypt, but I'll leave that for people who know what they're doing. Even for my tutorial it will require an understanding of how to update and compile the MapleLib codebase in C# for your new encryption.

Upvote 0
Back