• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[X360] CoD: Modern Warfare 2 levels?

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm 4th prestige, 53. :D

I love boostin'. Those lobbies w/ 1 prestige per kill are pretty cool too.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
level 63 no prestige but i dont boost and i have a life outside of xbox unlike some people on the leaderboards so i barely play

Smoke & Fly
Loyal Member
Reaction score
level 63 no prestige but i dont boost and i have a life outside of xbox unlike some people on the leaderboards so i barely play

Yep, that's a burn.

Found a place to live.
Loyal Member
Reaction score

54 6th prestige, and I play MAYBE 2 hours a day... if I'm in the mood for that much, if not then I barely play at all.

Level doesn't determine your play time.

You can boost, pretty lame but you can, get 80k++++ exp per round, every round.

Or you can play legit search and destroy matches, along with some other high exp game types.

Without Challenges I average around;
10-20k exp per search and destroy game.
5-10k exp per free for all game.
5-10 exp per TDM game.

I play mainly search and destroy, and after doing several challenges (such as weapon veterans (unlocked after 1st prestige) you can get 20k exp, 10k for veteran, and 10k for marksman VIII ) And the most I've gotten in a single legit match is 67k. By getting UMP45 marksman 8, UMP veteran 2, marathon Pro 5, hardline pro 6, and ninja pro 5 all in the same game. Rest of the points came from headshots, longshots, buzzkills.

Back