Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[X360] COD: MW2 Russian Mission Ban

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There Taking out the mission because it "offends" Russia.

Infraction Baɴɴed
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: COD: MW2 Russian Mission Ban

retarded...

i would like to see how they make games about how we are the terrorists.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

God, can society get any stupider?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

removed due to someone having problems with my post.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

wow these Russians are drinking too much vodka and they have no clue what da duck their doin...

Exactly like you who only lives on prejudice and stereotype I hope you burn in hell, even if your post was meant to be sarcastic.

The article said that that mission portrayed the Russians as typical terrorists, now i havent played that mission yet but if the general public got all fussed about it, then i think its not just some little crisis from one or two politicians...

Every game maker wants to make his/hers country look and sound like the best. But by lowering the other countries and giving them aspect of pure terrorists, I think its unreasonable.

So dont go and say those stupid stereotypes and insult other people.

I am pretty sure that if a Russian game was made and created Americans or whoever other like terrorists, retarded or all you did is kill that particular race/people... that country would create a fuss about it also...

- Captain Scrat

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Exactly like you who only lives on prejudice and stereotype I hope you burn in hell, even if your post was meant to be sarcastic.

The article said that that mission portrayed the Russians as typical terrorists, now i havent played that mission yet but if the general public got all fussed about it, then i think its not just some little crisis from one or two politicians...

Every game maker wants to make his/hers country look and sound like the best. But by lowering the other countries and giving them aspect of pure terrorists, I think its unreasonable.

So dont go and say those stupid stereotypes and insult other people.

I am pretty sure that if a Russian game was made and created Americans or whoever other like terrorists, retarded or all you did is kill that particular race/people... that country would create a fuss about it also...

- Captain Scrat

calm down but its just a game no need to take it serious just like on Cod4 it was based on Arab/Islamic culture and they didn't complain about it.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

calm down but its just a game no need to take it serious just like on Cod4 it was based on Arab/Islamic culture and they didn't complain about it.

They dont count... :p Russians are sensible thats all hehe.

Plus i was not ranting on the game but on the fact that you are stereotyping and prejudicing.

- Captain Scrat

Last edited:
Reaction score

Pretty stupid =S
Is my favorite one.. when I get bored I used to play that mission and try to kill Makarov, i love when he say "Traitor!"

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Big deal. Whats the difference between COD4MW2 and GTA4?

Master Summoner
Reaction score

They dont count... :p Russians are sensible thats all hehe.

Plus i was not ranting on the game but on the fact that you are stereotyping and prejudicing.

- Captain Scrat

Same with you, The fact you say, Russians are sensible, your stereotyping Arab/Islamic Culture, Thinking Arab are not sensible and probably only know how to shoot a gun. This is my interpretation of what you said.

Master Summoner
Reaction score

[edit]nevermind.

oh wow, that is so stupid!

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Well in that mission you do play an american undercover agent who goes around masacering civilians. That doesn't sound much better ^^

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

actually its not stupid.. young guys at ages of 13 to 18 can get easily the game almost on everywhere. This can make them think shoot at other country people is funny..
This is how the terrorists begin :) playing fking missions as this one.
Im not russian btw

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Yea... I would like to know why specifically it offends them, havent they made plenty of games portraying them in a similar manner?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Why would they remove the infamous mission on call of duty!
I love it,everyone else agrees!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

This is funny, Maybe Americans should find all related material putting America as the villian and start making a scene too. I think if they take out that mission then they should stop all COD sells in Russia, what makes Russia any better then the other countries in that game, and hell one part in it u get to play a American who kills innocent ppl at a airport will that be next?

Back