Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[X360] COD: MW2 Russian Mission Ban

RageZone GunZ | Ex-Owner
Reaction score
Re: COD: MW2 Russian Mission Ban

I loled, i hve the game for 360 its fun but i dnt get tht bad rofl.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

It's not that bad is what the parents say, BUT THEN when their kids start killing the neighbors pets and stealing vehicles it's OMGOSH VIDEO GAMES ARE THE DEVIL!!!

Another unwanted problem. Russia didn't want to deal with parents getting PO'd when little johnny gets shot in the head for trying to hold up an airport with a water gun.

Most kids are mature enough to know that doing such an idea is retarded. But hey, what'reyagonnado.

ParentFailFTW.

Vous Pas Reel
Loyal Member
Reaction score

That mission was what started the whole game... How can they take it out, plus that was my favorite level.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

CoD always one of the most racist game and most funny game ever so i think it doesnt matter russian or islamic or whatever it is, this is just an american soldiers are heroes and saving world everytime cos america is the world itself propagand xD anyway enjoyble mission (killing bunch of people as an agent and killed after that :p)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

idc i already did the mission, lol.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

WTH!!! That was like one of da best missions in CoD6

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Mission was great, I'm gonna keep playing it and see how many more civilians I can kill! =D

God, can society get any stupider?

Irony ftw btw

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

That is soo stupid.. :|

Back