• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Xbox360] DJ Hero

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, i got the game last night and played it while handing out candy to the kiddies.

I it's pretty nice and well thought out and it's real nice since it's something besides rock.

What do you guys think about the game?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i played it at a shop today, i found it near perfect
it seems just like other games like guitar hero. really thought out well and executed to near perfection!
i really had lots of fun tbh! 5 mins playing it made me wanna buy the £100 game =]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm, I saw an ad on this game a few days ago.
Looked pretty nice, but it looked hard to play.

Is the gameplay easy?

i managed to pick it up quite well in the 5 mins i played it. It got harder when i changed the difficulty to hard, ofc, the crossfader came in to play, but like most of the other GH games really easy to pick up. n00b friendly you might say

i didnt do this.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol seen the advert on a music channel for it i heard eminem and then it skipped to someone else and i noticed it was DJ hero :p..havnt played yet...il have to look in the game shop next time lol

Back