Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[XBOX360] New Dashboard - Preview

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Well it has been a while since the Xbox 360 dashboard has been updated. And for this one I can say, it looks very nifty and compact. Allowing the use of Kinect voice and others, this is sure to make your time @ the dashboard worthwhile.

You can check out IGN preview video .

duck You
Loyal Member
Reaction score
that is wicked.
This is why 360 is better than PS3

ex visor
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That looks pretty legit.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's still today for me. But not for long...
They really failed with this, especially because the Xbox advent calender said that the newest update is available.

I hoped that I could finally see more use with my Kinect today instead of the crappy Kinect Hub, but nope.

duck You
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Certain Timezone probably.

d.^.^.b
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Got final relese and i went like 0.o i was lost at first but its acutally really nice cant wait for the more stuff they said that they will be adding and also with the gaming thing is new it shows when a friend of yours goes online and then hops on the same game as you so you can invite them, it is really nice cant wait to see more out of it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Soo, I installed this too now. I find the new dashboard quite nice, especially that Kinect FINALLY has a good use in the dashboard.

What's just weird, the App Store is empty... I can't find YouTube or anything similar that was announced. Grr.

d.^.^.b
Loyal Member
Reaction score
youtube is in the next update if u slide to the right it says upcoming apps

duck You
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Youtube would be awesome, I like the new dashboard.

Back