Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Xml Editor

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Share my scripts for a heap of the schoolchildren who even say thank you and duck send?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you can do better, by all means do so.

Yes, the code might be bad, or might need adjustments, but just saying poop code shows you're not a true developer.

A real dev would give suggestions on how to improve certain aspects or optimize code.
by sharing bad code, over time people will download it and try to improve it.

Atleast he took the effort to release a small tool he probably made for himself to begin with.

Maybe you all ought to think about the effort someone puts in, even if its build up badly.
If not, and if you think its poop. then just dont post. but see, that's what splits real coders/developers from the rest of the idiots like your kind. We all started somewhere with no skills and had to learn the hard way, we all had bad code at first but we kept working on it and got better at what we did. Resulting in better & faster programs down the line.

so unless you got something usefull to say to this guy, or intend to thank him or give ideas on how to improve his own app. then you might aswell just shut up. Im more then sick and tired of people who only yell at new programmers and yet dont release anything themselves.

- GiantAxe out

Personal Note: MrKiller: keep on working and try honing code skills, there is no bigger reward then being able to make stuff that helps other people do their tasks easier. Good luck

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Just try to answer people as best you can and if they don't understand it still just leave it alone.

Its not too hard and it really makes me feel good. But at a certain point it does get a bit ridiculous. Sometimes your answers leads to them asking 15 more questions like a chain-reaction and before you know it:
MrKiller - Xml Editor - RaGEZONE Forums

Reactions: 343
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have 20 years of programming experience and I still write poop code, coz I think whatever code is easiest for others to understand is the best. Leave the highly optimized code to scholars and academics, we are in the real world, it is good as long as it works.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Akhakhakhakh, Google translator a little mistaken (in first post) I wanted to write that there's a lot of superfluous, for example the login form and the fact that the script is not working, stupid white page

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Well if you don't the public keeps getting dumber. Although I don't see how it can at this point.

Unless you create a general computer and server knowledge entry test to be able to access forums your going to have that

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh wow, this might help explain how to send server messages to the client from a terminal :)

Back