• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

XML2TXLFORSRV.EXE Error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
HTSSetting.JPG - XML2TXLFORSRV.EXE Error - RaGEZONE Forums

How do I fix this? Thank you for sharing heterojeneo.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Boss kyle what server have develope?
Are you from philippines?
Can you pm me? Thanks :)

Boss kyle what server have develope?
Are you from philippines?
Can you pm me? Thanks :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I'm not from the Philippines sorry but i've been to. Pure Australian here. but moving around through south east asia. I need to work besides play.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
what XML2HTML version is that?
why heterojeneo only share for you :*: ... share and i am trying to look up those error on my works unit

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
first heterojeneo shared the tools in the forum. its where i fount it. second its version 1.0.0.1 and i guess everyone in this forum has this.

To add this: its been working in TantraK4 servers. but when used in k5 it closes the zone.exe

I finally made it to English, however, the monster speech and other noce are still in mexican ^_^

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
no one share it yet, i still figure out what encryption it applied...btw hetero's Zone/HTL 6.9.0.6 limited to level 149 but 4.1.0.2 full 200, isn't?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
from what i know the encryption method for tantraparam.tpa that heterojeno shared to us is XOR encryption between 1234.dat and tantraparam.tpa

how to create 1234.dat maybe om gun can share :) (blind on ecryption method)

edit : ops i think I got it wrong. You guys are not talking about param

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
read the title mate. its not about encryption of tantrapram.tpa.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
indeed, K6 HTSSettings.txl encrypted, you didn't realized that? btw it is clearly that your xml2txl4srv can not read the stack of variable strCell, does your xml properly made?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
if the original mexican htssetting.txl in k4, also worked in k5. but when i used the converted in english, it only worked on k4, it closes the zone in k5. and when i tried to convert it again, it has an error now.

History:

K4 - K5
2007 - 2013
Winxp SP3 - Win864Bit
XML2TXLFORSRV.EXE - XML2TXLFORSRV.EXE
HTSSetting.txl(Mexican) - HTSSetting.txl(Mexican)
HTSSetting.txl(English) - Error in converting
HTSSetting Worked - Closes Zone
Monster speech (English) - Closes Zone

So It maybe different k4 and k5 but the fact that I used the same HTSSetting.txl(Mexican) that worked before.

There are other factors... OS, MSSQL, HTLauncher, Zone... I'll do try figure this out.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I find it hard to modify the XML2TXLFORSRV so I decided to just wait for someone to share them. I did some modifications on fxPC.hpk and I replaced some... ^_^ Here it is.

Tantra(20131103,00-05-33) - XML2TXLFORSRV.EXE Error - RaGEZONE Forums Tantra(20131103,00-05-44) - XML2TXLFORSRV.EXE Error - RaGEZONE Forums Tantra(20131101,08-11-01) - XML2TXLFORSRV.EXE Error - RaGEZONE Forums

I made it to english. but not everything... like the monster speech.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back