• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

XNova Redesigned version 1 beta 11 + patch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The next release of XNova Redesigned came out today. I have also release a patch to fix several bugs with the new IPM system. Please note that this is a very beta release still and is mainly being released as a demo, than a game you can expect to play.
Fleets and Phalanx still aren't done yet.

This thread carries on from beta10:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f421/xnova-redesigned-version-1-beta-10-a-619905/

Beta 11 can be downloaded here:
http://xnovauk.com/xnovaredesigned_beta11.tar.gz

And the path here:
http://xnovauk.com/xnovaredesigned_beta11_patch1.tar.gz

After applying the patch, run this query:
Code:
ALTER TABLE  `uni1_planets` ADD  `b_hangar_lastupdate` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL AFTER  `b_tech_id`
replacing "uni1_" with your database prefix.

TODO:
Critical - (Major features that need doing ASAP)
Finish fleet

Important - (Will be sorted for RC version)
Sensor Phalanx
ACS
Buddylist
Minor pages and content on login page
Admin Panel

Minor - (Nice extras for when we have time)
Notes
Acheivments
Records

Please post any bugs on out forums.

Thanks

MadnessRed
http://xnovauk.com/

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey madness.. just a small update.. i am working on the phalanx fix, as previously mentioned.. im just a bit slammed with work right now. hope ta have it finished soon!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok, no rush, i am very greatful for your help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When i install this Ogame and want to login i have this sql error,

Unknown column 'b_hangar_lastupdate' in 'field list'
UPDATE `uni1_planets` SET `b_hangar` = '0', `b_hangar_id` = '', `b_hangar_lastupdate` = '1259714134' WHERE `id` = '1' LIMIT 1 ;-C:\xampp\htdocs\Ogame\game\includes\functions\HandleElementBuildingQueue.php-133-E_USER_NOTICE

Error (SQL Error)
Sorry, there has been an error, please give the following error code to an admin and tell him what you were doing: 3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you mean patch then yes. If not then what fix?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry the patch comes with a query you need to run that I forgot to post:

After applying the patch, run this query:
Code:
ALTER TABLE  `uni1_planets` ADD  `b_hangar_lastupdate` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL AFTER  `b_tech_id`
replacing "uni1_" with your database prefix.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks that work, but i have one question left.
About SMTP how i can switch off this option??

Yeah and i almost forgot, how i can change bonus time? because now bonus time are 3 month.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
delete

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i get stuff like,

Code:
Notice: Undefined variable: xnova_root_path in C:\wamp\www\Ogame\game\common.php on line 15

Notice: Constant ROOT_PATH already defined in C:\wamp\www\Ogame\game\common.php on line 15

pop up when im trying to register (unable to register, they pop up next to each field of the register form.. also when i try to log in i get (i made a account manually)

Code:
Notice: Undefined variable: xnova_root_path in C:\wamp\www\Ogame\game\common.php on line 15

Notice: Constant ROOT_PATH already defined in C:\wamp\www\Ogame\game\common.php on line 15

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in C:\wamp\www\Ogame\game\common.php on line 19

Notice: Use of undefined constant DEFAULT_LANG - assumed 'DEFAULT_LANG' in C:\wamp\www\Ogame\game\common.php on line 47

any help?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
xNova doesn't support Windows it's only configured for linux.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is nothing to do with Windows, its just where you have error_reporting set to true in your php.ini file.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Field 'forum_id' doesn't have a default value
INSERT INTO `uni1_users` SET `username` = 'Name', `authlevel` = '3', `referal` = '', `validate` = '55514401', `email` = '', `email_2` = '', `sex` = '', `lang` = 'en', `avatar` = '[X]', `sec_qu` = 'Ja', `sec_ans` = 'Nein', `id_planet` = '0', `register_time` = '1261583712', `password`='17e251d8fa0af8b1803a7de4e01219c3fc3b630c09d4b1abe3eba6a4614f7923';-C:\xampp\htdocs\upload\game\reg.php-194-E_USER_NOTICE

Whats Wrong ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Field 'forum_id' doesn't have a default value
INSERT INTO `uni1_users` SET `username` = 'Name', `authlevel` = '3', `referal` = '', `validate` = '55514401', `email` = '', `email_2` = '', `sex` = '', `lang` = 'en', `avatar` = '[X]', `sec_qu` = 'Ja', `sec_ans` = 'Nein', `id_planet` = '0', `register_time` = '1261583712', `password`='17e251d8fa0af8b1803a7de4e01219c3fc3b630c09d4b1abe3eba6a4614f7923';-C:\xampp\htdocs\upload\game\reg.php-194-E_USER_NOTICE

Whats Wrong ?
I got same errors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back