Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Xnova Redisinged BETA 0.9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
New update, I have been working on the install script.

I will release a very beta version soon hopefully. It will not have working fleets as we haven't quite finished them yet, and there will be many untested parts. However, it should be mainly functional and can be used as a demo. A working version with fleets will be here at some point during half term if all goes to plan. Again this is very dependant on how things work out. If its not ready by then, then I am sorry, but I am very atm and there are a lot of things which take priority over redesigned.

I hope you understand and thankyou for your patience.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
are this working files ???
with dark matter, offiviers and so on ???

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't know what version of the files were posted so I cannot garuntee that they will work but if set up properly they should be fine. And yes they do have dark matter an officers

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you have get it work???
can you upload me files thats work (btw. install page for redesign)???

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
the current files I have have a half programmed fleet so although they work, they wouldn't make a good game yet.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm a little confused, I've uploaded the "beta" as it were, but i don't think the files are in the correct locations and "login_files" folder should be "login" folder, no?

The SQL fix posted above worked and the enclosed database was successfully installed.

I'm not really interested in playing it until the xnova team finish doing what they do (i'm playing it on their site anyway!). I would however kill to get a demo (as in the links work), so I can try reskinning it a little.

Does such a beta form exist? Or am I barking up the wrong tree here? Would it be presumptuous to at least request it from the team?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We haven't released an official demo yet, this will be released when the last few remaining things are done.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Made some major progress with fleet last few days. Still quite a bit to do though.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for keeping us updated M.R! Appreciated. The Fleet news is fantastic, I'm eager to try it out on your game sever. (I'm the "Twelve Colonies of Kobol", in game). :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Isnt working.
I have tryed with wamp.
Mysql erors al the time.

I don't know what version is up for download but I just ran installed the current version without any problems.
I am uploading the current version. Although I doubt you will find it any better than the one you already have, at least I know what version you are running.

Will reply in a bit when its uploaded.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have it on wamp.
With this version.
all the other versions from xnova working on that wamp version.

I try all the versions of Xnova and ogame.
And gameme repack is now the best off all versions, that works fine.

but i cant help the mysql errors.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have it on wamp.
With this version.
all the other versions from xnova working on that wamp version.

I try all the versions of Xnova and ogame.
And gameme repack is now the best off all versions, that works fine.

but i cant help the mysql errors.

hold on a sec until we make an actually repack, the files on this server were found in a random archive. Mixed in with a random database, with the files and database probably not matching.

Even when we make the repack we are well aware that there are many bits missing. Fleetsaren't finished yet we know. Although you can dispatch them and they fly and return now, jsut do nothign on the way. Jumpgates and Phalanxs aren't done. IPMs and ACS aren't done and neither are ntoes and buddies. And to be honest the admin panel is very tecky atm.

However, the purpose of release is mainly to check that other than that everything else works flawlessly. I will psot a link when we have uploaded the files. Which include skin, login, registration and an install script, I would greatly appreciate feedback;

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
34% uploaded, I hate my internet

edit 49% now

edit: May as well tell you the url, will be up at about 4pm GMT

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, i have problem with install. i can't click next button.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back