Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

xStr0nGx Moderator Application - MapleStory Section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
C# developer
Reaction score
Moderator Application - MapleStory Section

Personal information:

Full name:
Itay caspi

Nickname:
xStr0nGx

Email address: *removed*

General:

Section you are applying for:
MapleStory.

Do you have any experience with the section you are applying for:
Yes, I have started my 'developing adventure' 3 years ago and learned a lots past these years,
and thanks to this experience I'm capable of solving most of the problems that the other users encountering at /f566.
I've been playing MapleStory ever-since version 83 came out (+- 4 years ago) till now,
So I pretty much know about MapleStory in general...

Moderation Experience:
It's been a while since I moderated a forum, however, I learned a lots from that time,
therefore, I know how to be a good moderator that obey the rules and enforce them.

Write a small paragraph as to why you should be a moderator on your chosen section:
Okay, first off all there is a huge problem in that section, almost all of the advanced developers
laugh at the newbies which it's kinda sad and could bring them to quit the forum..
I know that if I will be selected as the next moderator of these forums,
I will make it stop, and I will handle those developers properly.

Why did you join RaGEZONE:
I joined RaGEZONE forums because I wanted to improve my development skills and to gain some help from the other developers/members.
(that was the only reason I join RaGEZONE, but now I understand that It's kinda wrong because
I should have help others too though..)

Activity:
I'm online on RaGEZONE forums almost all of the time (everyday, every-week).
I recently discovered that what I was doing was wrong because I didn't respect nor really help others, however, now that I understood my mistakes, I'm way more active then before and my only wish is to become a moderator in-order to try to fix those mistakes.

Last edited by a moderator:
That one pokemon thing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Write a small paragraph as to why you should be a moderator on your chosen section:
Okay, first off all there is a huge problem in that section, almost all of the advanced developers
laugh at the newbies which it's kinda sad and could bring them to quit the forum..​

Says the person who laughs the most.

C# developer
Reaction score

Says the person who laughs the most.

Please read the rest of my application,

I recently discovered that what I was doing was completely wrong, and now my only wish is to become a mod in-order to try to fix those mistakes.

although I won't be able to make-up for all of the peoples that I laughed on, I still want to try.

Reaction score
While this application still seems fairly decent even though I don't know the whole section at all.. your join date is still quite recent... I would recommend maybe waiting longer, or the the odd year before applying.

C# developer
Reaction score
While this application still seems fairly decent even though I don't know the whole section at all.. your join date is still quite recent... I would recommend maybe waiting longer, or the the odd year before applying.

I have created 3 accounts as I can recall now, and this one is the latest one.

Moongran
Reaction score
hi.
I'm a big stalker so I follow many members of the MS section, including you, since your join date.
I also know you from another forum, and your 2nd account(Itai Caspi or something).

your posts are usually not very helpful, if I may say a lot are even spam, and contain a lot of "k, thx, bai.", "error hlp plz", "pr0 ~~", etc. not to mention grammar mistakes.
I'm not saying this to flame you or something, its just not stuff I'd want to read from a moderators post.
your previous releases are mostly minor edits of public stuff. I've seen all of your threads and you've never contributed something to the section.

some developers laugh at others because of bad code, but what are you going to do that current mods do not?
anyway I don't think you're qualified yet. nor do I think the section needs any more mods.

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thought the rules were you had to be here more than a year....and looking at some of the things said simply in your signature picture...I'd personally think you would not be a good candidate. But thats just my opinion...on the flip side you do seem to be very active in the area you are applying for and do contribute not only personal codes but help too.

C# developer
Reaction score
Could you list any contributions to the section? You seem to be fairly new to the forums.

You can always fix your mistakes, no moderator position is required for that.

Too be honest, I think 3 moderators for such a section is more than enough.

As for now, I'm trying my best to contribute to the community, so I'll be posting the links very soon.

hi.
I'm a big stalker so I follow many members of the MS section, including you, since your join date.
I also know you from another forum, and your 2nd account(Itai Caspi or something).

your posts are usually not very helpful, if I may say a lot are even spam, and contain a lot of "k, thx, bai.", "error hlp plz", "pr0 ~~", etc. not to mention grammar mistakes.
I'm not saying this to flame you or something, its just not stuff I'd want to read from a moderators post.
your previous releases are mostly minor edits of public stuff. I've seen all of your threads and you've never contributed something to the section.

some developers laugh at others because of bad code, but what are you going to do that current mods do not?
anyway I don't think you're qualified yet. nor do I think the section needs any more mods.

The moderators are doing their best, but I (personally) think that it's not enough for the MapleStory community.

There are just too many forums to handle and they can't always catch up ..

However, I'm much more active then them so I think that I can be very helpful to 'fix' the 'pro developers' attitude.

Thought the rules were you had to be here more than a year....and looking at some of the things said simply in your signature picture...I'd personally think you would not be a good candidate. But thats just my opinion...on the flip side you do seem to be very active in the area you are applying for and do contribute not only personal codes but help too.

My signature is from the past, I haven't change it yet because I couldn't find a better one for now..

But that's not what we should discuss about, the main idea is that the MapleStory community is about to die because of those developers.

And I truly want to fix my mistakes and theirs too. (I'll do whatever I can to improve these forums).

And to all of you: thanks for your comments! :)

Reaction score
You can always give moderators a helping hand with reporting posts.

Too be honest, you're looking to much to yourself for that moderator position. I have no clue what you are trying to say with 'fix the mistakes I made'. Like you can only undo your actions with being a moderator?:huh:

C# developer
Reaction score
You can always give moderators a helping hand with reporting posts.

Too be honest, you're looking to much to yourself for that moderator position. I have no clue what you are trying to say with 'fix the mistakes I made'. Like you can only undo your actions with being a moderator?:huh:

By becoming a mod I can take care of those developers and stop this.

I was one of them in the past, that's why I want to stop that.

If I will become a mod I can assure you all (for those who from MapleStory section) that you won't regret it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hell to the no, if gil(fraysa) who is 100x better candidate than you didn't get it why should you?

Also you are too childish, sometimes you act like you are 10 yeard old kid who plays too much CoD

(look at my sig, yes thats him.)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hell to the no, if gil(fraysa) who is 100x better candidate than you didn't get it why should you?

Didn't get it cuz we don't need :D

and @ the mod app, lol no -1 to infinity, you're a laughable candidate tbh you've done nothing to the community aside from bothering it and being annoying with your annoyance.. Plus you're too immature

Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Can't support this either due to your posts, lack of contributions and a recent join date. Fix your mistakes, contribute, be helpful and re-apply in a year.

BloopBloop
Reaction score
Try again in 2 years. Lets see if you really are "sry".

404_image.png

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Didn't get it cuz we don't need :D

and @ the mod app, lol no -1 to infinity, you're a laughable candidate tbh you've done nothing to the community aside from bothering it and being annoying with your annoyance.. Plus you're too immature

I am normally nice on forums and hate to be harsh, but,

+1 to what sunny said. I have to say that out of the 91 reports I've made so far a good number of them are from your posts.
You are extremely childish and extremely annoying not just on the forums, but also on skype, and I'm sure many people with a lot more experience in the MapleStory section would agree with me. Furthermore, you had multiple infractions on multiple accounts, and what you usually do when you get infracted on one account is to switch to another account and continue your antics until the infraction on the previous account is over. To be very frank, I think you want to become a moderator so that you can monitor your own release threads and stop people from commenting about your releases in the section which are just honestly bad.

Seriously, fix up your own attitude and behaviour first before even thinking about fixing other people's behaviour.

No vouch.
retep998

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Please read the rest of my application,

I recently discovered that what I was doing was completely wrong, and now my only wish is to become a mod in-order to try to fix those mistakes.

although I won't be able to make-up for all of the peoples that I laughed on, I still want to try.

You do know you can still fix the problems you have caused, and amend the reputation you have given yourself without being a moderator?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back