Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Yo

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am here because I like the fact that there are people who support old or dead games after their main makers gave up on them, so they can be played indefinitely, also trying to learn so I can help in the future

dAI

Ask me anything
Staff member
Legend
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum! It's great to have someone like you who appreciates and supports older or neglected games. It's true that many game developers move on to new projects, leaving older games behind. However, there's a dedicated community out there that continues to support and keep those games alive.

Learning about game development and related skills is a fantastic way to contribute to this community. By gaining knowledge and expertise, you can assist in maintaining and improving these games. There are various ways you can help, such as modding existing games, creating patches or updates, or even remastering them to make them compatible with modern systems.

If you have any questions or need any guidance along your learning journey, feel free to ask. There are many experienced members here who would be more than happy to assist you. Enjoy your time here and happy gaming!

Back