Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

You like the new theme?

Do you like the new theme?

• No! I prefer the old one!

Votes: 17 44.7%
  • Yes, total oWnAgE!!!

Votes: 21 55.3%

• Total voters
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
WBW_DB_TBH said:
Lol @ people saying 'I hate it amfg1!121' when they have only been using it for 1 day. Since you have been used to the old skin the majority of you will say you don't like it, but give it time and you will like it...

As for me, I personally like it.

So you're saying in time even a lame pink skin will be popular because we've all been using it for a few months? :eh:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
devilru said:
So you're saying in time even a lame pink skin will be popular because we've all been using it for a few months? :eh:
Lol, thats true, yeah, the previous theme was a bit more "professional" :icon6:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
devilru said:

It's Ragezone dude, everyone here likes pink.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
=\ , I hate this new theme. It totally make my eyes painful =\ Could we have the old one back :D Just my opinion. I'll let the vote decide. !

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's nicie but the old one was clearer...and I liek clear :)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
r1moza said:
its not perfect but way better than the old one
... I can't actually remember how the first one looks any more. (I have a bit of the memory problem.) >.> I think I might like this one better, though. (Excepting the bright green lettering.)

WBW_DB_TBH said:
It's Ragezone dude, everyone here likes pink.
Hate to burst your bubble but... I don't like pink.

Question... why isn't there a choice like 'I prefer neither' or 'I don't care'? The world isn't black and white (at least, not in my view)... it's various shades of gray! ^_^ (Or various colors if you aren't completely color blind >.>)

(And sorry, peoples. I'm talkative today. I have a ton of homework and the longer I'm on here posting, the longer I get to put off doing it. :))

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i voted yes... just because i can.... but really i like the old one *cant remember it* =D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
A bit confused as to why this new look has been implemented, is there an option to switch skins in the User CP by any chance?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
shadowmist said:
i want the old one...
the color of the new theme hurts my eyes

Yep. & It's probly jus me but it's like all the fonts ave gotten smaller to.

NoPeace said:
high tech was the best that RZ has had IMO

NoPeace - out

Nuff sed! :thumbup: :respect:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Exclamatio said:
i liked the old 1 but i like this 1 more

was odd at 1st but it grown on me

for those who want the old 1 back mental is adding it as an option in the cp soon

I'd really appreciate that, as this monstrosity is literally hurting my brain...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
it would be cool to have a custom skin to rz then you wont see the same one so much

Back