• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Your Master's Application - Archived section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

Aliases : Your Master / PenguinGuy / Shortymant

Email Address : mrpenguinguy@hotmail.com

Section I am applying for: Old archived files

Do I have experience in the section(s) I am applying for? Sadly, I do not. However, I can quickly clean the section up and keep it clean all day, 7 days a week.

I have loved RaGEZONE since the first day I got here on November of 2008. I've been on probably every day, 5 - 8 times a day, 7 days a week since then. With that, I can quickly take action upon a malicious thread, for example. I can understand which threads should be where, and how to take action under the right impression without consulting others and behave in a professional manner when tensions arise from members.

Why did I join RaGEZONE? GunZ development.

( Side note, yes I have been here since November 2008, my first account: RaGEZONE - MMORPG server development forums - View Profile: shortymant )
Not the best application, but I hope it will do. Good luck to the rest of you who applied to become a Moderator.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back